Welcome to becoming a member at Kishwaukee.
Please print Membership Application
. Application form and appropriate fees can only be given to current Officers of Kishwaukee Archers, Inc. Drop off at clubhouse or mailed to: Kishwaukee Archers Inc., PO box 495, Sycamore, IL 60178
Kishwwaukee Archers offers 24x7 access to it's members.
All memberships are valid from April 1 to March 31.
- Heated Indoor Range with up to 30 yards to shoot
- Rustic Club House with kitchen & fireplace
- 3-D hunting trail with 28 targets
- Outdoor Practice Range with up to 60 yards to shoot
- Outdoor lights can be pluged in the stadium light at the base of the big tower
- Members can bring guest to practice range for $10.
- Club Meetings are held on first Thursday of each month at 7:00 PM.
- Family Working Membership Fee $120 plus 4 work hours and one time initiation fee of $100
- Family Non-Working Membership Fee is $220 plus $100 one initiation fee
- New Student (minor or full-time student up to 23yrs old) annual membership fees is $30. Students 18 & over will be required to work 4 hours.
All 18 years and older members are required to work four work hours per calender year. If not worked then $25 per hour will be charged.
All work hours should be approved by one of the Board Members.
Renewal takes place in April, 1 each year.
- Family Working Membership fee is $120 and Four Volunteer Work Hours work
- Family Non-Working Membership fee is $220
- Student (minor or full-time student up to 23yrs old) annual membership fees is $30. Students 18 & over will be required to work 4 hours.